Our Values & CultureOur values of honesty, integrity, commitment and delivery are important to us. We are honest and straightforward in all our dealings with clients, vendors, contractors and our employees.
We are committed to growing our business through embracing technology, developing strong partnerships and by placing the emphasis on providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
Our Core Values have shaped the culture and defined the character of our company, guiding how we behave and make decisions:
- Building a heritage for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing people everywhere we are, and meeting our commitments to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Attracting and developing the best talent for our business, stretching our people and developing a "can do" attitude.
- Improving our client's business performance, creating long-term, win-win relationships and focusing on execution excellence.
- Mobilizing the power of teaming to deliver consistently exceptional service to our clients anywhere in the world.
- Valuing diversity, ensuring an interesting and inclusive environment, and treating people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Inspiring trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically, and encouraging honest and open debate.
SOFTECH SOLUTIONS corporate values have been developed around a core culture and philosophy demonstrated by its leadership team. The values set out below were developed from independent research into the company’s culture and identified in dialogue with its clients and staff. SOFTECH SOLUTIONS holds these values in high regard and employees are recruited and developed with these qualities in mind.
SOFTECH SOLUTIONS is a truly GLOBAL IT services provider where each employee:
- Genuinely cares for all stakeholders
- Approaches his/her work with a Level-headed attitude
- Is Openly enthusiastic about his/her work, his/her colleagues, and the organization’s capabilities and culture
- Approaches his/her work and day to day business issues Boldly by taking the initiative and being ready to challenge
- Feels Accountable for each of his/her actions
- Continuously contributes to fostering a climate of Learning, both for themselves and throughout the organization.